Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Alot changed and this blog post has took forever

Xd so Jake decided I was "clingly" and swore too much. xDDDDD Pmsl. Lets take a looky a these pics: (my proof)

  Yes thats right got a little friend to do it for him. How cowardly....
Well, maybe this game means alot to me.
Mummy boy. -.-
Jelly on a plate Jelly on a plate wibble wobble wibble wobble jelly on a plate.

You live my life. You go to it :| Ohh got some good report issues for you guys now. This is getting serious. This is bullying down below.
It doesnt start off bad.
   



This IS bullying and this is what it looks like. MILD BULLYING. BUT IT STILL HURTS. And this, this getting bought into school. I WILL GET THE POILCE INVOLVED This is unacceptable. Some people put up with this, put no I'm NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment