Lool look at my GB.
Ok. So. The blacked bit was airies saying "bye then. x love ya x ;b ~airies p.s sorry....
Do you really want to know how I feel about this? Happily sad. Sad because ily <3 (as a bestie) Happy because I'm not going to be dealing with your problems anymore. But people move on and I guess alot has happened between these times. I'm gonna go OMFG PLEASE BE MY BESTIE AGAIN WAAAA (I wouldnt do that anyway o.o) But you know. I'm over it. Thats what makes me feel happy. I'm proud of myself. I haven't done since....since.... well :s the divorce when I was five....
Moving swiftly on.
I was going to post about Lily... I'll leave that till last ;) Jake.
"Just leave me alone and get a life ya 12 year old" (i know that cause msp waffled it when I said it once.)
I have a faboulous life thanks. A better one than you ;)
YOU'RE the one that made a blog to bitch about me. Waiter please can I have a sourcer of milk for this little pussy cat please?
I'll leave you alone when I've defended for myself, and put YOUR bent facts straight. They're bent like you.
Lily. You... quitted.
I'm alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment