Thursday, 16 January 2014

Lmao

Just saw one of my school friends twerking xD Wow she's so good: Miracle Hurd OMG Girlz baddie dance cover.
Search that into google and click on the first link that says Miracle Hurd and the first video PMSL
Omg she looks tiny in her own clothes o.o
This is the top of my school (flight picture) Section A is now a car park and as you can see wasn't even built o.o My school's only been going for 7 years (y) Section B is the astro turf and flood lights that arent even built o.o I grazed my knees on that coz I couldnt be bothered walking Xd. The MFL building isn't built i only just noticed o.o I walked right across the Muggles bit (section c) less than 2 hours ago o.o
Wow the half the school isnt even built :O

Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment