Dishonesty really pisses me off. Like poor and rich people. Answer this riddle:
Poor people have this, rich people need this and if you ate it you would die.
It's true the answer, but the reason people hate is because they're jealous of everything you have.
Everything you want. Everything you do. Everything you want to do.
They can't admit this so they take it out the person. For no apparent reason?
If you can't find a reason, this IS jealousy. You might not think so, so please, comment your other theories below ;)
No reason= Jealousy.
Why don't you just admit the real reason, that way you wont be in as much trouble.
I feel like I need to put this few "What Am I" riddles below. I love riddles 0.0
I have a bed, but never sleep, I always run, but never walk. What Am I?
No comments:
Post a Comment