Look what came up.
Lol.
"I looked it up as well Bockleton is in Worcestshire and she told me she live in liverpool. so HA shes a lair!!"
"Amstcle again. Call me what you want bring it on then CATFISH. And really you're gonna kill yourself because I dumped you!"
First of all, this blog was made in November.
Clearly.
Don't belive me? Check the side. Go on RedLlama's blog she has a 2012 bit. Well someone must have been "creative" as I haven't even been on MSP for two years.
Someone must've been stalking me to take pictures, like trying to frame me or something.
Do you want me to give you my address?
How come I go to North Liverpool Academy.
Look. Theres pics of me on their site.
That I go to every day.
We are Year 7 Patten house.
Am I dead? No.
Would I kill myself coz you dumped me?
Bring it on then shit bag.
Go head.
Bring it on.
I'll bring it on with the poilce.
No comments:
Post a Comment