What has MSP become?
Why? I feel like I've been used. Like I've been used for a shoulder to cry on. Like I've been used for a punchbag.
Airie belive me. She told you a lie and then told me to fuck off.
I said I'll never give up on you, I said I'll always be there for you when others aren't.
I want to keep that promise.
You get worked up over nothing.
I understand what has just happened to you.
But you don't belive me.
I rember. I remeber it well.
It happened to me in real life.
When your best friends leave you so you think you got noone else.
The teachers told me I have loads of friends, they will stand there beside me.
I think: "Well I got no best friend"
You have to fight for new friends.
You had loads Airie.
You don't think you do. But oh NEWSFLASH you DO.
They won't sing happy birthday but accept the sweets.You just UNDERSTAND THAT I KNOW WHAT YOU WENT THROUGH.
YOU DELETED ME ABOUT 10 TIMES TODAY BUT I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT WHAT A BITCH I HAVE FELT FOR YOU.
So now I feel betrayed.
I can't trust anyone anymore.
Can I?
A pissed off Amelie ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment