Monday, 23 December 2013

Well.

I feel like giving up.
All you do is delete me :(
You're not strong
You don't understand
I don't know anymore
I don't know what to do.
Everything has gone now
You and you.
And now you.

I'm not amazing
in a way
that I can fix everything
I wish you would understand that
I wish you would aknowledge this
I can support you
You need to be strong
for me to do that

I dont know anymore
I dont know what to do.
I dont understand anymore
Neither do you
Why?
Why do you have to be like this
Why do rely on me?
I know you're young
Younger than me

I know you look up to me.
Thats what I'm there for.
I know you except support.
Thats why I'm older.
I know you except my support
Thats why you don't belive in yourself

You are beautiful
You are perfect
You are amazing

When you're there.

I can put my hand through you.
I can stick a knife through you.

Why?

Because YOU are not strong.
Because YOU don't belive in yourself.
Because YOU don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment