Saturday, 7 December 2013

Lol PMSL

Candired and hollyrenee are all like OMG we are getting hate boo hoo and roxy-1 is like WAA THEY SAID THIS TO ME THEY SAID THAT TO ME :'( Though I prefer Heroes to Angelings  EVERYONE is acting like total babies! Stop it because Candi you're going, "Roxy, why dont you start being a role-model now?" And then I'm like and you lied about quitting :D
All this crap is very babish and immauture. 
I'm sorry if you are offended but it's only truth.
Wow this writing/font/colour is SHAMAZING!

Oh yeah Airies has sorted herself out now :D lol.
Isha, well tbh Idk about her. I just know she is nearly 800k. 
All this shit over a place on a game on a kids pixel, virtual website?
Seriously?
Patheic if I dare say so.
IMMA BE SINGLE FOREVER x-o :D Well who needs boys anyways? I'll get my bf irl to try and come on.
P.S I DONT HAVE A FUCKING CLUE HOW TO CHANGE THE BACKGROUND OR MAKE A BANNER OR UPLOAD IT.
Well. I did have  to use Miss Coates guide on making an app in Project ICT. I'm thick really and I'm training for the Mensa test. ANSWER THIS SEXY RIDDLE:
There is a red house made out of red bricks.
There is a yellow house made out of yellow bricks.
There is a blue house made out of blue bricks.
WHAT IS THE GREEN ONE MADE OUT OF?!
I'LL DO ANOTHER POST ONE MIN.

1 comment: